We encourage everyone to join to the Demarest PTO! The PTO works in collaboration with the Board of Education, our school administrators, and our teachers to enhance our children’s overall education experience in Demarest.
- Participation and involvement in your children’s education
- Eligibility for after-school care (SACC)
- Eligibility for school enrichment programs
- Eligibility for DMS Musical
- Discounted admission to certain PTO-sponsored events
- Eligibility for purchasing spirit wear
- Online directory of PTO member families.
The PTO has contributed everything from SMARTboards, iPads®, and computers to 3D printers, robots, and playground equipment at all three schools, and it sponsors events such as Field Days, the Demarest 5K, middle and elementary school dances, and much more.
How to Register
We are excited to announce that we will be using Membership Toolkit for our Online Directory and Store starting with the 2019-2020 school year.
We invite you to visit demarestpto.membershiptoolkit.com. Once you create a Membership Toolkit Account, you will have access to our Online Directory and Store.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to demarestpto.membershiptoolkit.com.
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information. For 2018-2019 PTO members, please register with your email account associated with MySchoolAnywhere and create a new password. Your family info will be automatically populated.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for your Back-to-School needs!
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can “invite” other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Questions? – Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
As a reminder: only PTO members are eligible to participate in Enrichment classes, SACC, DMS Musical, and other PTO sponsored events.