Apply today using the following link: Class Parent Survey 2019-2020
Selections will be made after class lists are published at the end of the Summer. Remember to sign up to be a member of our PTO before applying as you must be a member in order to be a Class Parent. The deadline for Class Parent Sign-Ups is August 30th, 2019.
Responsibilities/Privileges of Class Parents Include:
CRS and LLE
1) Attend the initial Class Parent meeting on Monday, September 9th, 2019 at 3:30pm at LLE.
2) Attend and/or provide food for the following school parties: Halloween, Winter Holiday, Valentine’s, and End-of-the-Year. Details to be discussed at the Class Parent meeting.
3) Collect and manage all money for classroom parties and field trip snacks.
4) Chaperone class field trips as needed.
5) Communicate with the classes regarding important PTO and community events.
1) Due to the streamlined nature of DMS parties, we only require 2 parents per grade to coordinate 2 pizza parties during the school year (Winter Holiday and End-of-the-Year).
2) Additionally, 7th grade Class Parents attend the Bronx Zoo trip and 8th grade Class Parents arrange breakfast the morning of the Washington DC trip.
3) Communicate with the classes regarding important PTO and community events.PTO Class Parent Coordinators for each school are as follows:
CRS – Cecilia Ryu
LLE – Mary McConville
DMS – Erica Cantatore
- New Student Playdate – Come join in the fun! Meet new friends!
- PTO Newsletter – September 3, 2019.. New School Year!